BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Glee



Right, well I totally hated the thought of this American TV show. I mean what a load of shit. But I got poached until I watched it... now I love it and even have the soundtrack! Ha!

It's a cooler version of High School Musical without that girly Zac Efron. But it's totally cool.

Here's a run down:

The focuses on a group of misfits that are in the 'Glee Club', basically a singing club called Glee. With it's new teacher, Mr Shue, the club tries to return itself to the former glory and win the school some awards and prestige.

The club is faced with hiccups, such as bullies, and the arch enemy of the Glee Club, Sue Sylvester, the coach of the Cheerleaders.

Anyway, the characters unfold and you get to know each and everyone of them and their little quirks - such as Emma, the school counselor who is a total OCD clean freak.

Although I hate Wiki, here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glee_(TV_series)#Cast_and_characters

It really is amazing and should be given a watch.

And that's how Davy sees it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment