BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 8 December 2009

The Babs


Is it just me or does anyone else notice how fuckin' rude Babs Walters is to some people she interviews? And if she isn't FULL ON rude to them, she's sarky, arrogant and a plain cold shouldered bitch. Noticed?

If you haven't, watch her when she interviews Dolly Parton, Sarah Palin, Bonnie Hunt, the McCains and Glenn Beck. No doubt there are loads more, but they were the ones I could of off the top of my sweet lil' 'ol head.

She's been in the business for far too long if you ask me, someone needs to switch off her life support machine... or at least stop the hag from seeing cosmetic surgeons!

I think she has a tie on the back of her head... she cranks it up and her face gets tighter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment