BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 12 December 2009

My role. . .

So we all have our little traditions when we decorate the house, yeah? Mine is generally moaning after saying how much it doesn't look nice and Christmassy as the houses, trees, etc, on the TV. Yes, big deal!

Well, my other role, which I consider my main role, and I will be angry if anyone else does this, is. . . placing the Fairy on top the Christmas tree. :)

The Fairy, who is OMG so gorgeous (!) is nearly 16 years old! I bought her myself, with money my Nanny had given me, from B&Q (she was £20!).

She is so stunning, in a big gold dress, pearly Halo and just the looks of a Goddess.

I let everyone else (my mam) decorate the tree, the house and whatever else she feels needs to be tinseled to death, then I add the LAST and finishing touch by placing the gorgeous Fairy on her rightful place, head of the Household, atop the Christmas tree to watch over us all :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment