BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 8 December 2009

The Truth Behind...

...The Royal Octopus.


OK so a lot of you have been asking me about the title I take for a lot of things, The Royal Octopus, and how it came about etc.

Well fuck you, stop being so nosey! ;) Just kidding.

Right. Well, there isn't much of a story in it really... It caught on from when I was in Egypt. As some of you know, I love Egypt and her people, and I've been several times. But on this once specific occasion, on the Nile Cruise, we offed ship and took a wander around etc. Well I decided to go off alone. I ended up by this posh looking cruiser, so I had a look around and got caught.

The man who lived, or owned, the cruise boat thing, didn't seem to mind and even showed me around. It was well lush. So posh. Well in the middle of his living room he had a tank, and in the tank was this queer looking Octopus.



The Octopus, which wasn't named, was a Blue Ringed Octopus, and on top of it's head it bore a crown like shape. So, the idea of a Royal Octopus sprung to my silly little mind. You see?

Since then, I have used the alias on countless occasions for websites etc.

Anyone want to buy me an Octopus?

X

1 comment: