BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 7 December 2009

Nightmares: The Farm

So this is another invitation into my warped and probably clinically insane mind:

The Farm:

So again I just fall asleep... Zzzzz. BAM. Dreamland, or Nightmare land.

I'm in a car, actually it's a Red Range Rover, as shown below:


So I'm in the passenger seat of this vehicle, I can't see the driver, he's (or a possible she) is hidden with the shadows. It's the middle of the day though, but the shadows are hellish dark.

We finally come to a small farm road, or farm lane, muddy, dark, tree covered and narrow. As we go along the road I don't ask where we're going, so to me I thought I must trust this person... not sure though.

We come to a dip in the road, as we mow through the lane, the dip isn't a dip, it's a sunk bridge... The bridge has collapsed into the dried up river and has left just a debris path for the range rover to travel over. But it has been raining, the river is awake and full, so the range rover struggles through the water to the other side.



The pic above shows what I just described... somewhat anyway.

So we've passed all that... now we stop. The driver gets out and come to open my door for me to get out, which I do without a question asked. The still shadowed figure then points to an old, derelict farmhouse. I must go inside...? So I do. The driver waits by the car.

At the farmhouse entrance there is a grand old door, smells of sawdust, damp and rot. But I still go in... Inside is just as bad as the exterior. Derelict.



I feel at home though, strange yeah? But I feel comfortable.

Coming to the end of the dream now, I hear the Range Rover leave... I'm alone. I sit, cross legged in the middle of the could be living room of the farm, looking out of the fallen down wall, across the wet and mucky courtyard. I close my eyes and smile, then I wake up...

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment