BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 6 December 2009

I'm tired...

Yes, I'm tired.

For several years I have been blaming it on middle age, poor blood, lack of vitimins, air pollution, saccharin, obesity, dieting, yellow wax build up and a dozen other maladies that makes you wonder if life is really worth living!

But, I found out that my tiredness isn't to do with all that at all!

I'm tired becase I'm over-fucking-worked.

Let's think about it for a second.

The population of the country is 51 million.

21 million are retired, that leaves 30 milion to do the work.

There are 19 million in school, that leaves 11 million to do the work.

2 million are unemployed and 4 million are employed by the Government.

That leaves 5 million to do the work.

1 million are in the armed forces, which leaves 4 million to do the work.

3 million are employed by County Borough Councils, which leaves just 1 million to do the work.

There are 620,000 people in hospitals and 379,000 in prison.

That leaves just TWO people to do the work.

You and Me.

And you are sitting on your arse reading this, so there's no fucking wonder I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment