BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Roma Romahahaa! Gaga Ohlalaa!


OK! So the Queen of Weird was on the XFactor giving her debut with her lush single 'Bad Romance'. I have to say, I was a massive Gaga hater! Especially after she said she was the Dolly Parton of the modern music industry. BUT, against all my better judgement I have warmed to the little weirdo.

Bad Romance, the song she sang on the
XFactor has to be my favourite song of 2009. Oh yes, I said it. I freakin' love it.

Here she is singing Bad Romance live:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXue9OVSRrs&feature=related

OK she she wasn't AMAZING live, but give the girl her dues, she actually sung live! (In your face Cheryl Cole, Janet Jackson and Whitney 'Druggie' Houston!!)

Good ol' Gaga ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment